Hello world

From time to time, I will post about things I find interesting, or perhaps an exciting trip or event in my life. Based on a detailed analysis of my previous posts, there is a 57% chance the topic will be about exercise, a 43% chance it will be about food, and there is a 100% chance that those figures are not accurate.

I started this blog back in 2009 when I was working at Kennedy Space Center. At the time, I wanted to record and share the exciting *space* stuff I was experiencing on a daily basis. I also was preparing for a marathon, and started a “training” blog to keep track of that and other athletic pursuits. When I transitioned to wordpress, the two kind of merged into one, and a lot of the pictures were dropped. As time allows, the pictures will be re-posted and the posts will be tagged accordingly. In the meantime, peruse the jumble of posts that I’m leaving up for posterity.

Enjoy.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s